Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight and funny people

I love Twilight. It's sickening. So much staring and sexual tension!!
*13 hour edit later: Oh yeah, I just checked out Blake's blog and his little bit about this ridiculous movie. That's him down below.
I think the main reason why I enjoyed it as much as I did (besides the vampire thing and the hot dudes thing) is it reminded me so much of when I was 14 years old and I wanted so badly to have an out-of-this-world experience. Reality was pretty insufferable when my imagination was so easily catered to with young adult fantasy novels.

On another note, I came upon these two doodles on my computer. One is of this funny-looking redhead I saw at Wawa Canteen and the other is my redhead video art teacher. I like drawing random people but it's kind of hit and miss for me . Sometimes they end up looking silly and nothing like the person at all, but other times I happen to get down the right lines and it's a good resemblance. Does anybody want to ride the trains with me and draw people?

I'm going to China next week for Christmas break. I think I'll buy like 20 Twilight bootlegs and give everyone a copy.

No comments: