Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dreams

I have really bad dreams a lot. It gets kind of annoying. This was one of the more vivid ones.

A quick comic I drew on the train after a particularly grumpy morning.
Speaking of dreams and comics, I recently read Julie Doucet's My Most Secret Desire. It's a drawn compilation of Doucet's dreams--disturbing and intimate. She dreams about being a man a lot and giving birth to cat-babies. I like reading about dreams; even though they're not real, I do believe they provide a lot of insight on a person's character. Anyway, I liked the book.

3 comments:

J.D. Amato said...

really liked the second comic. I liked the first one, but i really liked the second one.

George Benjamin Conkin said...

sorry for the bad dreams but your comics are fantastic, they have a great flow to them and good compositions as well. I liked the beep beep sound effect through those three panels

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.