Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Comic vomit and other things

I haven't posted in a while. I'm distracted by summer. Bad, bad blogger.

These are some quick comics I've done in the last few weeks. I get really impatient sometimes drawing comics because I don't want to take the time to lay out boxes and set up each frame. So I've been trying something different where if I think of a good gag, I try to get it down on paper as fast as I can despite the sloppiness. Apparently, I can't think of anything other than people with animal bodies.

A semi-autobiographical experience while in LA in early June.
Some sketchbook stuff.

Oh yea, some news! Too Art for TV has accepted my series of bird heads (see two posts before) for their show in September, so you'll be seeing some in-progress construction in the next month as I attempt to make a giant duck head. Should be fun.

Byes!

2 comments:

stephen said...

i can't decide whether i like the dog comic or the ram comic better.

stephen said...

revisiting these 4 months later, I still cannot decide whether I like the dog comic or ram/sheep comic better.