Friday, September 4, 2009

I heart Ira

Still been pretty tied up last couple weeks. I wish the Earth's rotation would slow down and add an extra day to each week. Like in that one episode of Doug when Quailman makes a new day called Funday? Yeah.

I've been listening to a lot of This American Life. I was really gung ho about it at first, but now I sort of keel over every time I hear a David Sedaris story. I still keep listening though. It's for the background noise. I don't really listen to the stories anymore, I just like the sound of Ira Glass's tinkling voice. It's like a pleasant buzz in my ears.


I also get distracted a lot and doodle in Photoshop, when I should be working.

3 comments:

stephen said...

i saw him in soho.

ben oviatt said...

one can never have too much sedaris.

congrats on the too art for t.v. thing! that sounds awesome.

Connie Li Chan said...

thanks dude!