Friday, January 22, 2010

A feline snow day

I had a lot of down time at work this week, so I fooled around in Photoshop, trying to do something different instead of the usual paint and draw on paper.


I got pretty lazy towards the end and sorta slapped the background together. Maybe when I get better at Peeshop, I'll get more into illustrating digitally. Nothing beats doing it old school, though!

Meanwhile, I've been watching a lot of David Attenborough stuff. Just finished The Life of Mammals, and now starting Life of Birds. I highly recommend everyone to check that shit out! It's instant play on Netflix. Look at Dave stalking a kiwi!


And this is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy67XU6xEi8

1 comment:

Trist said...

that photoshop drawing looks great! really professional...and i think the background is cute and simple. i wish i knew how u got ur kittens to look so nicely colored. u should draw a pic of some kittens inside a boa constrictor